Registration for the 2020-2021 school year is currently CLOSED until August 3-14, 2020
Registration Training Instructional Video available by email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring Registration Timeline
New and Prior Family Information Meetings will be held online: July 28, August 3, and August 10, 2020 at 11:30 am.
As a New or Prior family you must attend a mandatory Information Meeting prior to registration.
Registration is currently closed. Please see New or Prior family for more information regarding registration qualifications. Further Registration instructions below.
Before you register, please be aware that all parents at Legacy must agree to the following:
For more information about these requirements and other Legacy policies, please carefully read Legacy Policies.
New, Prior, and Existing Family Registration:
New and Prior Families must attend an Information Meeting BEFORE registering for classes. Online meeting schedule here
- Please carefully review LEGACY POLICIES AND EXPECTATIONS.
- Determine whether your children are being homeschooled according to the Home-Based Instruction law, RCW 28A.200.010. For more information, please visit the WHO web site at www.washhomeschool.org.
- Complete and sign the 2020-2021 Registration Contract . The contract, which must be filled out completely, includes an agreement to abide by Legacy policies which must be signed by the parent/legal guardian and by any students born prior to May 31, 2008. Submit your completed contract to Processing directly or mail your completed contract to Legacy Homeschool Center, PO Box 52871, Bellevue, WA 98015.
- After the New Family Information meeting, you will be invited to enroll in Legacy. Information will be given to you at that time regarding how to proceed in selecting your classes. You may contact email@example.com to receive an Enrollment Instruction Manual or if you have any questions.
- Carefully review and sign a Legacy Payment Policies page.
- Payment for tuition and fees is due at the time of registration or upon receipt of an electronic invoice as described below:
- Spring Registration for Returnng Families - For Spring Registration (beginning April 6, 2020) for classes in the 2020-2021 school year, you will receive an electronic invoice for the Building/Use Fee, Materials Fees, and 4 Weeks Tuition. Payment for this invoice is due no later than May 1, 2020 (paid online or via USPS to PO Box Box 52871, Bellevue, WA 98015). This payment is non-refundable. You will receive a second electronic invoice for an additional 4 Weeks Tuition (and any materials fees or tuition unpaid from adds/drops) which completes your total amount due for Building Registration/Use Fee, Materials Fees, and 8 Weeks Tuition per Legacy registration policy. Payment for this second invoice is due no later than May 29, 2020 (paid online, in person at the Processing Center, or via USPS to PO Box Box 52871, Bellevue, WA 98015). This payment may be refundable (all or in part) depending on date of dropped class selections.
- Spring Registration for New Families - For Spring Registration (beginning May 1, 2020) for classes in the 2020-2021 school year, you must attend a New and Prior Families Information Meeting. Once your attendance at a New and Prior Family Information Meeting is confirmed, you will be asked to either email your completed paperwork - Registration Contract, Legacy Payment Policies, and an Add/Drop Form detailing the classes you would like to enroll in - to firstname.lastname@example.org or turn paperwork in at the Legacy Processing Center, or send via USPS to PO Box Box 52871, Bellevue, WA 98015.
- If you have any questions about invoicing or payment, please email email@example.com.
- Provide a copy of your Declaration of Intent to homeschool to the Information Desk on or before September 25, 2020 or if enrolling after September 25, 2020, within two weeks after enrollment.