Q: I missed registration on March 23 and March 30, now what do I do?
A: You may register for the 2018-2019 academic year at Legacy on May 18 and May 25 from 9am to 2pm. Please note that by May 13th the website will be updated with class availability information. Beginning on May 18 class availability will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
Open enrollment registration information can be found here.
CLASS PAYMENT/ADD/DROP DAY
| Returning Families*:
* (currently enrolled on or before 1/31/18)
|April 27 - 9:30am to 2pm|
|New Families:||May 11 - 9:30am to 12 noon|
- Class Payment for all confirmed classes is due at Legacy by the time listed above on Class Payment/Add/Drop Day.
Note: Class Payment/Add/Drop Day will be handled somewhat differently this year. Please watch for specific instructions the week before Class Payment/Add/Drop Day.
On Class Payment/Add/Drop Day you will need to provide the following:
- Materials Fee payment: nonrefundable checks payable to EACH teacher, postdated1 for June 15, 2018.
- Tuition payment: one nonrefundable check payable to Legacy for first and last months’ tuition for ALL classes that are not waitlisted, postdated for June 1, 2018. Please do NOT make tuition checks payable to the teacher. Only materials fees are made payable to the teacher. If you have any questions regarding the amount due, please wait to write this check until Processing verifies the amount on Class Payment/Add/Drop Day.
1 Please note: Teachers will be given postdated materials fee checks on the last day of Legacy. In the event they are deposited sooner than June 15, 2018, your bank will honor these checks and cash them. To avoid overdraft fees, make sure you have the money in your account to cover these checks.
Your checks secure your student’s enrollment in class. Any unsecured spots will be offered to students on the waitlist.
- WAITLISTED CLASS(ES): If you are number 1-3 on a waitlist and would like payment to be held at the Legacy Processing Center over the summer, please bring TWO checks per student, per class: one check for materials fees made payable to the teacher (postdated June 15) and one check for first and last month's tuition made payable to Legacy (postdated June 1). If you have any questions, please wait to complete these checks until a Processor verifies the amounts. Separate checks must be written for each waitlisted class because the checks will be returned to you if the class remains full. You will be contacted if a spot becomes available.
- ADD/DROP NOTE: Before adding a class during an hour for which you hold a confirmed spot, you must drop the confirmed class spot. You may not hold a confirmed spot and be on a class waitlist for the same hour.
- If your child is outside the grade/age range for a class that you would like to ADD, please download the Out of Grade/Age Range Exception Form available here and follow the instructions on the form before April 20 for Returning Families or May 4 for New Families.
Final class lists will be posted at Legacy on May 25, 2018.
- Provide a copy of your Declaration of Intent to Homeschool to the Information Desk on or before September 28, 2018.
FAMILIES REGISTERING FOR THE 2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR AFTER MARCH 30, 2018:
OPEN ENROLLMENT WILL BEGIN ON MAY 18, 2018. VISIT THE INFO DESK AT LEGACY FOR DETAILS.
REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE FOR THE SUMMER AT 2PM ON MAY 25, 2018,
AND REOPEN VIA MAIL AUGUST 24 – SEPTEMBER 7 (EXCEPT LABOR DAY WEEKEND AUGUST 31 – SEPTEMBER 3).
Any questions may be sent to email@example.com.
Documents available for download (Downloads require Adobe Reader.)
- Registration Contract
- 2018-2019 Class Selection Form
- 2018-2019 Class Schedule
- 2018-2019 Course Catalog