A printable registration timeline can be found here.
| Returning Families
(currently enrolled on or before 1/31/23)
|April 19-21, 2023|
|New / Prior Families:||April 26 - May 10, 2023|
|Add/Drop open for all families:||May 16 - 18, 2023|
Begins April 3, 2023
Before you register, please be aware that all parents at Legacy must agree to the following:
- Please carefully review Legacy Policies and Expectations.
- Determine whether your children are being homeschooled according to the Home-Based Instruction law, RCW 28A.200.010. For more information, please visit the WHO web site at www.washhomeschool.org.
- Complete and sign Registration Contract, Legacy Payment Policies, and Whistleblower Acknowledgment Forms via DocuSign. The contract, which must be filled out completely, includes an agreement to abide by Legacy policies which must be signed by the parent/legal guardian and by any students who are 12 years old at the time of the signing of the contract.
New and Prior families must attend one of the mandatory Information Meetings prior to receiving their registration forms.
- Pay the registration fee after receiving the invoice via Quickbooks. This fee must be paid prior to registering for classes and is nonrefundable / nontransferable.
|*NOTE:||Returning Families are those who registered for the 2022-2023 school year on or before January 31, 2023,
are actively participating in Legacy, and are current on all class tuition.
New / Prior Families are those who are 1) not currently registered or 2) registered for the 2022-2023 school year after January 31, 2023. New Families must be current on all class tuition, if applicable.
- When you are ready to register, log into the Legacy Enrollment System using the link that was sent to you when your registration forms were processed. Use your current account login information.
If you need to reset your password, please use the "Forgot Your Password?" option on the Log In page.
- You may only register your child for classes that are listed within your child's grade/age limit. Student grade/age is as of September 1, 2023. For grade/age range exceptions see point 6 below.
- When you sign your child up for a class, please do so with the intention of having your child remain in class for the entire year. We understand there are situations that make it necessary to drop a class mid-year; however, please keep in mind that this may have a negative impact on the teacher and other students in the class.
Note: There are several changes in payment procedures. Please carefully read the information below.
- Payment secures your student’s enrollment in class. Any unsecured spots will be offered to students on the waitlist.
- You will not be invoiced for waitlisted classes.
- ADD/DROP NOTE: Before adding a class during an hour for which you hold a confirmed spot, you must first drop the confirmed class spot. You may not hold a confirmed spot and be on a class waitlist for the same hour.
- If your child is outside the grade/age range for a class that you would like to ADD, please complete the Out of Grade/Age Range Exception Form available here at least 7 days prior to registering to give us time to contact the teacher and receive a response.
LIMITED LATE SPRING AND SUMMER REGISTRATION
- For families registering for the 2023-2024 school year after April 21, 2023, Open Enrollment will be April 26 - May 10, 2023. Visit the Information Desk at Legacy for more details.
- Registration will close for the summer at midnight on May 18, 2023.
- Registration will be Open August 28 – August 30, 2023.
- Please note: All families who are registering for the 2023-2024 school year during summer open enrollment who did not have Returning Family status during spring registration must attend a mandatory Information Meeting prior to registering. The time and place will be listed on the New and Prior Family Information page of the Legacy website.
- Registration will re-open when classes begin on September 8, 2023.
Any questions may be sent to email@example.com.