Registration will reopen August 16-30. A New Family Information Meeting will be held at Crossroads Bible Church: August 23, 2019 (10:00am-11:00am).
All families who are registering for the 2019-2020 school year who did not have Returning Family status during spring registration must attend a mandatory Information Meeting prior to registering.
Registration will be CLOSED Labor Day weekend (August 31) until classes begin on SEPTEMBER 13.
Before you register, please be aware that all parents at Legacy must agree to the following:
For more information about these requirements and other Legacy policies, please carefully read Legacy Policies.
New, Prior, and Existing Family Registration:
New and Prior Families must attend an Information Meeting BEFORE registering for classes.
- Please carefully review LEGACY POLICIES AND EXPECTATIONS.
- Determine whether your children are being homeschooled according to the Home-Based Instruction law, RCW 28A.200.010. For more information, please visit the WHO web site at www.washhomeschool.org.
- Complete and sign the Registration Contract. The contract, which must be filled out completely, includes an agreement to abide by Legacy policies which must be signed by the parent/legal guardian and by any students born prior to May 31, 2007. Submit your completed contract to Processing directly or mail your completed contract to Legacy Homeschool Center, PO Box 52871, Bellevue, WA 98015.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive enrollment instructions.
- Carefully review and sign a Legacy Payment Policies page.
- Payment for tuition and fees is due at the time of registration or upon receipt of an electronic invoice:
- You may provide a check, payable to Legacy, for materials fees (nonrefundable) and tuition fees, for the requested classes, as calculated during your enrollment. You may alternately provide payment online upon receipt of an invoice via email. Payment must be received within 7 days (by mail or electronically) during the school year, or during Summer Registration, 48 hours (electronic payment) or 5 days (via mail).
- If you have any questions about the payment amount, please email email@example.com.
- Mail your completed Registration Contract, Add/Drop Request Form(s), Legacy Payment Policies page, registration / building use fee, and class payment to Legacy Homeschool Center at P.O. Box 52871, Bellevue, WA 98015.
- Provide a copy of your Declaration of Intent to homeschool to the Information Desk on or before September 27, 2019.
Documents available for download (Downloads require Adobe Reader.)