Registration is currently OPEN! A New and Prior Family Information Meeting will be held at Crossroads Bible Church: Friday, February 28, 2020 at 11:30 am
As a New or Prior family you must attend a mandatory Information Meeting prior to registration.
Registration for 2020-2021 will begin April 1, 2020 for Returning Families and May 1, 2020 for New and Prior Families. Please see New or Prior family for more information regarding registration qualifications.
Before you register, please be aware that all parents at Legacy must agree to the following:
For more information about these requirements and other Legacy policies, please carefully read Legacy Policies.
New, Prior, and Existing Family Registration:
New and Prior Families must attend an Information Meeting BEFORE registering for classes.
- Please carefully review LEGACY POLICIES AND EXPECTATIONS.
- Determine whether your children are being homeschooled according to the Home-Based Instruction law, RCW 28A.200.010. For more information, please visit the WHO web site at www.washhomeschool.org.
- Complete and sign the Registration Contract. The contract, which must be filled out completely, includes an agreement to abide by Legacy policies which must be signed by the parent/legal guardian and by any students born prior to May 31, 2007. Submit your completed contract to Processing directly or mail your completed contract to Legacy Homeschool Center, PO Box 52871, Bellevue, WA 98015.
- After the New Family Information meeting, you will be invited to enroll in Legacy. Information will be given to you at that time regarding how to proceed in seleting your classes. You may contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an Enrollment Instruction Manual or if you have any questions.
- Carefully review and sign a Legacy Payment Policies page.
- Payment for tuition and fees is due at the time of registration or upon receipt of an electronic invoice:
- You may provide a check, payable to Legacy, for materials fees (non-refundable) and tuition fees, for the requested classes, as calculated during your enrollment. You may alternately provide payment online upon receipt of an invoice via email. Payment must be received within 7 days (by mail or electronically) during the school year, or during Summer Registration, 48 hours (electronic payment) or 5 days (via mail).
- If you have any questions about the payment amount, please email email@example.com.
- Mail your completed Registration Contract, Add/Drop Request Form(s), Legacy Payment Policies page, registration / building use fee, and class payment to Legacy Homeschool Center at P.O. Box 52871, Bellevue, WA 98015.
- Provide a copy of your Declaration of Intent to homeschool to the Information Desk on or before September 27, 2019 or if enrolling after September 27, 2019, within two weeks after enrollment.
Documents available for download (Downloads require Adobe Reader.)