Registration for the 2020-2021 school year will Re-Open September 11, 2020
Registration Training Instructional Video available by email request to email@example.com
The next two New and Prior Family Information Meetings will be held online: September 4 and September 25, 2020 at 11:30 am.
As a New or Prior family you must attend a mandatory Information Meeting prior to registration.
Registration is currently open. Please see New or Prior family for more information regarding registration qualifications. Further Registration instructions below.
Before you register, please be aware that all parents at Legacy must agree to the following:
For more information about these requirements and other Legacy policies, please carefully read Legacy Policies.
New, Prior, and Returning Family Registration:
New and Prior Families must attend an Information Meeting BEFORE registering for classes. Online meeting schedule here
- Please carefully review LEGACY POLICIES AND EXPECTATIONS.
- Determine whether your children are being homeschooled according to the Home-Based Instruction law, RCW 28A.200.010. For more information, please visit the WHO web site at www.washhomeschool.org.
- Complete and sign the 2020-2021 Registration Contract . The contract, which must be filled out completely, includes an agreement to abide by Legacy policies which must be signed by the parent/legal guardian and by any students born prior to May 31, 2008. Submit your completed contract to Processing directly or mail your completed contract to Legacy Homeschool Center, PO Box 52871, Bellevue, WA 98015.
- After the New Family Information meeting, you will be invited to enroll in Legacy. Information will be given to you at that time regarding how to proceed in selecting your classes. You may contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an enrollment instructions or if you have any questions.
- Carefully review and sign a Legacy Payment Policies page.
- Payment for tuition and fees is due at the time of registration or upon receipt of an electronic invoice
- Summer Registration is open August 3-14, 2020 for the 2020-2021 school year. Legacy is utilizing a distance learning model until King County is in Phase 4 of the Safe Start paradigm.
- Payment for all invoices is due upon receipt (paid online, or, when applicable, in person at the Processing Center, or via USPS to PO Box Box 52871, Bellevue, WA 98015).
- If you have any questions about invoicing or payment, please contact email@example.com.
- Provide a copy of your Declaration of Intent to homeschool to the Information Desk on or before September 25, 2020 or if enrolling after September 25, 2020, within two weeks after enrollment.