Registration for the 2021-2022 school opens for Returning Families beginning April 26, 2021.
Open Registration begins May 1, 2021.
Registration Training Instructional Video available by email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
The next New and Prior Family Information Meeting will be held online: April 30, 2021 at 11:30 am.
As a New or Prior family you must attend a mandatory Information Meeting prior to registration.
New or Prior Family for more information regarding registration qualifications.
Further Registration instructions below.
If needed, request and Out of Grade Range Exeception here.
Before you register, please be aware that all parents at Legacy must agree to the following:
For more information about these requirements and other Legacy policies, please carefully read Legacy Policies.
New, Prior, and Returning Family Registration:
New and Prior Families must attend an Information Meeting BEFORE registering for classes. Online meeting schedule here
- Please carefully review LEGACY POLICIES AND EXPECTATIONS.
- Determine whether your children are being homeschooled according to the Home-Based Instruction law, RCW 28A.200.010. For more information, please visit the WHO web site at www.washhomeschool.org.
- Complete and sign the Registration Contract, Legacy Payment Policies, and a Whistleblower Acknowledgment Form by contacting email@example.com to receive the forms in email to be signed via DocuSign. The contract, which must be filled out completely, includes an agreement to abide by Legacy policies which must be signed by the parent/legal guardian and by any students born prior to May 31, 2009..
- After the New Family Information meeting, you will be invited to enroll in Legacy. Information will be given to you at that time regarding how to proceed in selecting your classes. You may contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive enrollment instructions or if you have any questions.
- Payment for tuition and fees is due at the time of registration or upon receipt of an electronic invoice
- Payment for all invoices is due upon receipt (paid online, or, when applicable, in person at the Processing Center, or via USPS to PO Box Box 52871, Bellevue, WA 98015).
- If you have any questions about invoicing or payment, please contact email@example.com.