New and Prior Family Information
Registration will re-open August 29th - August 31st. The next New and Prior Family Information Meeting will be held online via Zoom: Wednesday, August 17, 2022 at 11:00 AM.
New families are defined as having never been enrolled at Legacy.
Prior Families are defined as not currently enrolled at Legacy, as of February 1, 2022.
Before you register, please be aware that all parents at Legacy must agree to the following:
For more information about these requirements and other Legacy policies, please carefully read Legacy Policies.
Legacy New and Prior Family Information Meetings are held at Crossroads Bible Church. Attendance at an Information Meeting is mandatory for all New and Prior Families considering registration for our 2021-2022 or our 2022-2023 academic year. Please notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up to attend a meeting. Thanks for considering Legacy Homeschool Center to supplement your homeschool journey. We look forward to meeting you! The following meetings will be held at the listed times:
- August 17, 2022 at 11:00 am online via Zoom
- Please carefully review LEGACY POLICIES AND EXPECTATIONS.
- Determine whether your children are being homeschooled according to the Home-Based Instruction law, RCW 28A.200.010. For more information, please visit the WHO web site at www.washhomeschool.org.
- Complete and sign the Registration Contract, Legacy Payment Policies, and a Whistleblower Acknowledgment Form by contacting email@example.com to receive the forms in email to be signed via DocuSign. The contract, which must be filled out completely, includes an agreement to abide by Legacy policies which must be signed by the parent/legal guardian and by any students aged 12 and up.
- After the New and Prior Family Information meeting, you will be invited to enroll in Legacy. Information will be given to you at that time regarding how to proceed in selecting your classes. You may contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive enrollment instructions or if you have any questions.
- Payment for eight weeks tuition and materials fees is due at the time of registration or upon receipt of an electronic invoice:
- You may provide a check, payable to Legacy, for materials fees (non-refundable) and tuition fees, for the requested classes, as calculated during your enrollment. You may alternately provide payment online upon receipt of an invoice via email. Payment must be received within 7 days (by mail or electronically).
- If you have any questions about the payment amount, please email email@example.com.
Documents available for download (Downloads require Adobe Reader.)