New and Prior Family Information
Registration for 2020-2021 is OPEN The next New and Prior Family Information Meeting will be held online: October 30, 2020 at 11:30 am
New families are defined as having never been enrolled at Legacy.
Prior Families are defined as not currently enrolled at Legacy, as of February 1, 2020.
Returning Families are defined as currently enrolled at Legacy as of February 1, 2020.
Registration for 2020-2021 for New Families and Returning families, as defined above, is currently OPEN.
Before you register, please be aware that all parents at Legacy must agree to the following:
For more information about these requirements and other Legacy policies, please carefully read Legacy Policies.
Legacy New Family Information Meetings are currently being held online. Attendance at an Information Meeting is mandatory for all new and prior families considering registration for our 2020-2021 academic year. Please notify us by emailing email@example.com to sign up to attend a meeting. Once you are signed up, you will receive a link allowing you to enter the meeting. Thanks for considering Legacy Homeschool Center to supplement your homeschool journey. We look forward to meeting you! The following meetings will be held at the listed times:
- October 30, 2020 at 11:30 am
- November 20, 2020 at 11:30 am
- December 18, 2020 at 11:30 am
- Please carefully review LEGACY POLICIES AND EXPECTATIONS.
- Determine whether your children are being homeschooled according to the Home-Based Instruction law, RCW 28A.200.010. For more information, please visit the WHO web site at www.washhomeschool.org.
- Complete and sign the Registration Contract. The contract, which must be filled out completely, includes an agreement to abide by Legacy policies which must be signed by the parent/legal guardian and by any students born prior to May 31, 2008. Submit your completed contract to Processing directly or mail your completed contract to Legacy Homeschool Center, PO Box 52871, Bellevue, WA 98015.
- After the New Family Information meeting, you will be invited to enroll in Legacy. Information will be given to you at that time regarding how to proceed in seleting your classes. You may contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an enrollment instructions or if you have any questions.
- Carefully review and sign a Legacy Payment Policies page.
- Payment for tuition and fees is due at the time of registration or upon receipt of an electronic invoice:
- You may provide a check, payable to Legacy, for materials fees (non-refundable) and tuition fees, for the requested classes, as calculated during your enrollment. You may alternately provide payment online upon receipt of an invoice via email. Payment must be received within 7 days (by mail or electronically) during the school year, or during Summer Registration, 48 hours (electronic payment) or 5 days (via mail).
- If you have any questions about the payment amount, please email email@example.com.
- Mail your completed Registration Contract, Add/Drop Request Form(s), Legacy Payment Policies page, registration fee, and tuition and materials fee(s) payment to Legacy Homeschool Center at P.O. Box 52871, Bellevue, WA 98015 OR submit it to the Processing Center at Legacy when you arrive for classes.
- Provide a copy of your Declaration of Intent to homeschool to Legacy on or before September 25, 2020 or if enrolling after September 25, 2020, within two weeks of enrollment.
Documents available for download (Downloads require Adobe Reader.)