The next New and Prior Family Information Meeting will be held at Crossroads Bible Church:
Friday, December 8th, 2023 at 11:30 AM
As a New or Prior family you must attend a mandatory Information Meeting prior to registration.
For more information regarding registration qualifications click here.
Further registration instructions below.
If needed, request and Out of Grade Range Exeception here.
Before you register, please be aware that all parents at Legacy must agree to the following:
For more information about these requirements and other Legacy policies, please carefully read Legacy Policies.
New, Prior, and Returning Family Registration:
New and Prior Families must attend an Information Meeting BEFORE registering for classes. The information meeting schedule can be found here.
- Please carefully review LEGACY POLICIES AND EXPECTATIONS.
- Determine whether your children are being homeschooled according to the Home-Based Instruction law, RCW 28A.200.010. For more information, please visit the WHO web site at www.washhomeschool.org.
- Complete and sign the Registration Contract, Legacy Payment Policies, and a Whistleblower Acknowledgment Form by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the forms in email to be signed via DocuSign. The contract, which must be filled out completely, includes an agreement to abide by Legacy policies which must be signed by the parent/legal guardian and by any students who are 12 years old or older.
- After the New Family Information meeting, you will be invited to enroll in Legacy. Information will be given to you at that time regarding how to proceed in selecting your classes. You may contact email@example.com to receive enrollment instructions or if you have any questions.
- Payment for tuition and fees is due at the time of registration or upon receipt of an electronic invoice
- Payment for all invoices is due upon receipt (paid online, or, when applicable, in person at the Processing Center, or via USPS to PO Box Box 52871, Bellevue, WA 98015).
- If you have any questions about invoicing or payment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.